I am a 30-something… wife to Jason, and mother of two boys, Fred and Bam Bam.
I love being a wife and mother. It rocks.
I live in Idaho, where I have lived my intire life. I lived here before it was the cool thing to do. But even with all our new imports, it’s still a cool place to live.
I love to learn and do crafts, vollyball, softball, hiking, picnicing, and trying to take good pictures with my amiture’s camera: a Kodak EasyShare Z700
From the entry ’10 Random Things’
1. I grew up on a farm, and loved every single minute of it. I am sometimes saddened that my boys are growing up in town.
2. I have broken my nose 2.5times. The first time was when I was being born, and the second time was when I was 18 during my senior year at softball practice. The .5 time was a few weeks later, I got hit in the nose with my Kevlar helmet and re-broke it. Nothing is fun about a broken nose. Nothing.
3. I love to vacuum. Seriously
4. I kinda have hearing loss in my left ear. I damaged the eardrum with a bad case of swimmers ear (or something similar) when I was 8. I have to stand so people are on my right side to hear them better. What?
5. I’m terrible at math AND spelling, so there goes that theory.
6. I have a bad case of wanderlust. I always wonder if it has anything to do with being ADD?
7. I’m taller than my husband, who I am wicked-crazy in love with!
8. I love to fish and go shooting, but I HATE to eat fish and game. Yuck! I hate all seafood.
9. I also hate brownies. Even the ones you make. No offense, I just don’t like them.
10. The judge who preformed my marriage is the same one that preformed my parents. They were married in April 1976, and are still together.
Ok, that is ten random things that you never cared to know about someone you don’t know! Don’t you feel better? I thought you would.