I’ve been sent this a couple of times, so I figured I’d finally do it.
1. I grew up on a farm, and loved every single minute of it. I am sometimes saddened that my boys are growing up in town.
2. I have broken my nose 2.5times. The first time was when I was being born, and the second time was when I was 18 during my senior year at softball practice. The .5 time was a few weeks later, I got hit in the nose with my Kevlar helmet and re-broke it. Nothing is fun about a broken nose. Nothing.
3. I love to vacuum. Seriously
4. I kinda have hearing loss in my left ear. I damaged the eardrum with a bad case of swimmers ear (or something similar) when I was 8. I have to stand so people are on my right side to hear them better. What?
5. I’m terrible at math AND spelling, so there goes that theory.
6. I have a bad case of wanderlust. I always wonder if it has anything to do with being ADD?
7. I’m taller than my husband, who I am wicked-crazy in love with!
8. I love to fish and go shooting, but I HATE to eat fish and game. Yuck! I hate all seafood.
9. I also hate brownies. Even the ones you make. No offense, I just don’t like them.
10. The judge who preformed my marriage is the same one that preformed my parents. They have been married for 32 years in April.
Ok, that is ten random things that you never cared to know about someone you don’t know! Don’t you feel better? I thought you would.